Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Haaaaaahmmmmmmrrrrraaah

I don't know what's going on lately. I'm restless, crazy, lazy, but active, hungry for sweets, but not hungry at all, etc... I feel like I've been travelling in a daze for about two weeks or so. It's a strange daze in which I feel that the remote to my life has been stuck in fast forward for a bit and the tracking on the tape is a little fuzzy. Yes, I still work with video. I'm not a DVD kinda girl. Gaah! I'm gonna make a cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home