Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Home, home on the range...

My trip begins...
We go to a magical place called Chucky Cheese.
Then I jet off to Paris...
And we meet Simon Cowell..
And Whoopi.
Got drunk and tried to join the Circus.
Rejected, I and my brother started on a journey
Met some bums on the beach
We played some football
And I lost so I had to give this one a donut.
Then we hugged in the parking lot to prove there was no hard feelings.
*************
Stay tuned for the next installment...
*************







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home