Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Free at last, free at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh good lordy, I have taught 16 elementary school classes in the past three days and today was my final day! Not only was it my final day this week, but it was my final day for a few months. At least two! Do you know what this means?!? It means I can come home from work not completely exhausted. It means, I don't have to sing and dance unless I'm drunk at home or elsewhere. It means, I don't have to constantly wash my hands because I won't come into contact with child boogies every 5 mins. It means, I'm free to be la-a-a-z-y! Yea!!!!!!! I love my kids, don't get me wrong, but it's fantastic, out of this world break considering I've taught anywhere from 8-16 elementary classes weekly (plus the occassional JHS class bringing my average class total to 18-20 every week) since the mid-October. Excluding the time I was in the US, oh glorious US. I'm gonna Tae Bo now.


1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Aghhh, I'm jelous. Sounds stupid coming from someone who has nothing but free time on a beach but I am. I'm all jacked up on going home and I just want the next month of my life done with so I can have a home. Ahh a home, how nice to have my own bed. Anyway you should see these pictures I have from visiting my Cambodian friends house out in the country side. I only have video right now so I need grab some stills from it when I get home. Anyway miss ya, -Eli

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home