Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Here's hoping you don't get your car stuck in a ditch, right in front of your workplace (causing your vice principal to make an announcement of your stupidity and ask for male volunteers to witness your stupidity) like I did this morning. This is a wish I have for you everyday, but I really mean it on Valentine's day. At least, as my co-worker said, I'm having a good hair day.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Ouch! So, did they just stare and laugh, or did they help you get it out after they finished staring and laughing?

     
  • At 11:29 PM , Blogger sarah said...

    Kind of everything at once. Least they helped me out.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home