Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sweet, sweet rest!

Good lordy has this been a good weekend! Sleep, sleep, sleep! I missed it sooooo much. Sorry for this being such a lame post, but I feel like a thousand dollars. (I don't know what a million of anything feel like so I find it better to stick to familiar sayings.) I slept the majority of the three day weekend, partially because I'm sick, partially because I was exhausted from work and etc, etc.. I'm all good now. And I'm off to get some food Yea!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:54 PM , Blogger karen said...

    high five for sleeping and eating good food over the weekend... it's exactly what I did too!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home