Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Why I outta....

Damn I really dislike people sometimes. On a normal day, if there are clouds out you can see people with umbrella in hand ready for the first drop to hit. Yet on days when everyone knows there's a typhoon coming people don't bring umbrellas to the store and steal my sh~tuff. I saw the guy running to his car with my favorite umbrella and trying to get away as fast as he could. I was so tempted to bang on the window and yell bad things at him and take my umbrella back and beat him with it. I probably would have given him a heart attack if I'd said anything.

I didn't do anything but fume and wish him very ill will. I hope whatever he bought at YouMe Town makes him have explosive diarrhea. Is that too much to ask?It's the 4th umbrella I've had stolen. I shouldn't get hung up on things like that but when people look at me and their like,'ahhh, bikkuri!!!' then stare at me suspiciously I want to do things like steal their precious little umbrellas to get back at all those that have done me wrong, but I don't. I write out my frustration. GAH! Okay I'm done. 10... 9... 8....

2 Comments:

  • At 4:51 AM , Blogger Maurice said...

    Damn people. I really dislike the lot too right now. At least a good portion of them.
    You should have gone and taken it back from him! Let the cleansing fire of just retribution come down on him like a punch to the neck.
    ookay, time to get over some stuff and stop thinking about killing...
    Missed you at the Salsa thing, hope you had a great time.

     
  • At 7:00 PM , Blogger sarah said...

    I had a very good time. It was very strange tho'. I was told you were there but be it I stopped to get more booze when I went to see if you were out there. Oops, think I saw ya, but then *poof* you disappeared in a a cloud of rum. Hope you had a good time too.

    I still have images of the retribution I wanted to extoll on the umbrella thief, but eh well. Hope you get over your killing spree, too. Take care.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home