Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Whining and mopey

These are my two favorite moods as of late. Well, wait does drunk count as a mood? It's not one I've been aiming for but it seems it's one mood that likes me when I go out recently. Never the less, I'm whiny and mopey and sick of it all. I've had one too many unhappy surprises as of late and out of that comes a constant headache that I can't get rid of. Could it be cause I found out my pain reliever expired in January and I just noticed today? I dunno. I only have two things driving me in a positive direction at this point: 1.) I only have two more days of elementary school I have to teach and only 4 1/2 days of work before I get a week of rest (which I'll spend wallowing because friends are leaving) and 2.) Payday is 10 days away. Oh we can almost count three if I think of organizing my trip in September to Okinawa but I have to pay money and have a ticket I can't use until September, so I'll leave it off the list.

Here are some pictures because I haven't put any up in a while.









3 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ACK!! Let's just go ahead and take down the angry face picture. Awful awful awful!!! (Though it is fitting, because i've been making that face a lot lately...)

     
  • At 6:22 PM , Blogger sarah said...

    That's my favorite picture. It makes me happy to see it because of your cute little face! Adorable!

     
  • At 10:59 PM , Blogger sarah said...

    Again, I take pleasure in pictures where my friends look adorable. Is that a crime?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home