Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Whining and mopey

These are my two favorite moods as of late. Well, wait does drunk count as a mood? It's not one I've been aiming for but it seems it's one mood that likes me when I go out recently. Never the less, I'm whiny and mopey and sick of it all. I've had one too many unhappy surprises as of late and out of that comes a constant headache that I can't get rid of. Could it be cause I found out my pain reliever expired in January and I just noticed today? I dunno. I only have two things driving me in a positive direction at this point: 1.) I only have two more days of elementary school I have to teach and only 4 1/2 days of work before I get a week of rest (which I'll spend wallowing because friends are leaving) and 2.) Payday is 10 days away. Oh we can almost count three if I think of organizing my trip in September to Okinawa but I have to pay money and have a ticket I can't use until September, so I'll leave it off the list.

Here are some pictures because I haven't put any up in a while.









5 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM , Anonymous sarah a. said...

    ACK!! Let's just go ahead and take down the angry face picture. Awful awful awful!!! (Though it is fitting, because i've been making that face a lot lately...)

     
  • At 6:22 PM , Blogger sarah said...

    That's my favorite picture. It makes me happy to see it because of your cute little face! Adorable!

     
  • At 9:17 PM , Blogger Aine said...

    HEL-LO!
    You`re not the one with chopsticks hanging out of her nose!

    There is one consolation with being pissed off at this time of the year. EVeryone is pissed off. Hurrah for being pissed off!

     
  • At 10:59 PM , Blogger sarah said...

    Again, I take pleasure in pictures where my friends look adorable. Is that a crime?

     
  • At 11:28 PM , Blogger Aine said...

    So you think that chopsticks suit me then?
    Much as I appreciate your innovative encouragement, I don`t want to go where Joey went with the "man" bag.

    I have a small video of someone singing "la bamba". wounder what i`ll do with that!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home