Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

CHiPs




Ay, ya yae! I feel like my mother more and more each day. Due to the summer lull in TV, I look forward to Sr. Estrada everyday. The only man I can stomach with a furry chest of hair and lat-fro, blinding white pearly teeth Day-um does that man look good in that tight police uniform.

Am I crazy in finding the adventures of CHiPs exciting today as they ever were? My brother Jaime had a CHiPs big wheel when he was a kid, man I loved that thing. It was the coolest! Real CHiPs stickers and everything. We wore the tires out to nubs. Good times, good times.

Okay, this post is not really that great, but was just watching it and thought I needed to write a post. Incidentally the episode I was watching had Carlos Santana in it as Ponch's primo. Locos.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    mmm Sono ue image wa chotto kimoi desu, to much androgeny i think, chips natsukashi!!!!! bring on Magnum PI and MacGyver!!!!!! onigaishimasu Sarah sensei :)

     
  • At 1:23 AM , Blogger sarah said...

    I did watch both of those too. MacGyver was my mom's man tho'. She called him MyGyver. Too much testosterone?? Not when one's as pretty as Ponch.

     
  • At 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Exactly... pretty. i wonder if he changes his own oil, does he know where the petrol goes? i bet McGyver does! gomen :) hon no jodan! just pulling your leg.
    Its strange that everyone dogs the eighties for the strangness that it was, when so many iconic TV series came from it. Oh the nostalgia!!!

     
  • At 4:34 AM , Blogger sarah said...

    I don't care if he knows where it goes. When you're that pretty you don't have to be bright. Maybe this should go on my ad...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home