Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth of July!

Hola mi gente americana! Te extraño muchísimo y te quiero mucho también!


(De la izquierda a la derecha, Shelley, Haley, Megan y mi hermano Gerardo.)
Feliz cumpleanos a mi sobrinita, Haley. Se cumple 7 años este día! Ojalá tienes un día maravilloso!

(This page written in Spanish as a part of my counter English only campaign.)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cute cute cute and cute!

     
  • At 6:24 PM , Blogger sarah said...

    Thanks, doesn't it ooze we're the picture you get when you buy the picture frame. They're so cute it makes me sick with envy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home