Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Oscar the grouch

I've been massively irritated as of late. For my male readers, no that isn't just a "that time of the month thing" it's a things are f*cking retarded and irritate me beyond belief thing. Soooo, I'm gonna bitch about this on my blog before I kill someone.

Things/people/behaviours that irritate me as of late.

*people who don't say thank you.

*people who don't say bless you (excluding people who are Japanese, that's not a custom here, so it doesn't bother me.)

*people who are lazy and who don't work. (excluding those with mental and physical disabilities, no stupidity isn't a disablity although it almost should be)

*people who spout saying of philosophers / religious people, documents / etc... and are friggin' hipocrates. Pick different trend to copy.

*people who are mean and not funny.

*wet toilet seats.

*people without common sense.

*people who don't do stuff unless they are asked or told to do so.

*people who never call you but want to hear from you more.

*being a tape recorder in class.

*chauvinist pigs who think men are better at everything.

*complaining about a problem that could be so much worse.

*people who think yoga is a fad and it doesn't do anything.

*prices of Japanese gas.

*prices of Japanese fruit.

*lack of cilantro in Japan.

*stupid people.

*people who drag me into their drama.

*loud stupid people.

*people who lie.

*people who take everything for granted.

*people who think everything you have is theirs to use and get upset when you say, back the #uck off.

*the fact I am nice to people I can't stand because I don't wanna hurt their feelings.

*lack of motivation to clean my house.

*people who take advantage of kindness.

*my lack of motivation for cooking.

*insomnia.

*the fact coffee gives me the jitters.

Haaa~ I feel better. I apologize if this offended anyone, but I need to vent.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM , Blogger karen said...

    *people who talk shit

    *people who complain, but then don't do anything to better themselves

    *lack of hummus in Japan (man I love that stuff)

    *lack of good cheese in Japan

     
  • At 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i'm annoyed with everything at the moment! try moving into a new house and having to pay 400,000yen just for the privelige of living there. you don't get a penny back. it doesn't go towards the rent. they say it's for repairs when you leave. other than burning the place down, or maybe turning into one of those people who have 376 cats living and shitting all over the place, i don't see how i could do 400,000 worth of damage...

    maybe if people complained about this, there'd be... ah wait, japan...

    (this is lee in tosu btw)

    that and other stuff. i do think tho that living in japan for a while can bring on cabin fever. i need a holiday!

     
  • At 7:49 PM , Blogger Maurice said...

    *Spending a load on a big piece of prime salmon, only to find on the underside is a massive disease spot

    *The flies that magically appear in my shower despite endless cleanings and bug bombings

     
  • At 9:46 PM , Blogger sarah said...

    Damn Lee, I can't believe they are making you pay so much. Have fun living in your castle because it should be for that much. Did you ever realize that the wedding hotel by the Saga/Yamato IC was called Chateau Bunga? Maybe that'd be a good name for your new place.

    I vented and now I'm almost 100% better now. Thanks to everyone else venting their anger too. As the immortal MJ would say, 'you are not alone...'

     
  • At 10:58 PM , Blogger Claytonian said...

    Learning to love those that annoy us, and wish well for those we hate can be a suprisingly rewarding (emotionally) process. But ranting every once in a while is definitly cathartic too.

    Hope I don't sound preachy; I struggle with these things too.

     
  • At 12:42 AM , Blogger sarah said...

    Hmm, I chose to opt not to love the annoying. It's better for my health and better for the health of the annoying I don't. But if it works for you, as Rue Paul said, 'work it.'

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home