Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A little place I like to call Jamexica

I am my own island. I can be content in my home about 90% all at times. My house in Japan (Ja) where a mexicana (mex) american (ica) lives. Jamexica. I love mostly everything when I'm in my little house, except the fact that it isn't insulated and I don't have an electric plug in my toilet and therefore cannot get an electric toilet seat. Heaven has heated toilet seats, lemme tell you. That's living. Ahem, anyway...

Outside of my home is when I'm highly irritable and curse the country and the people that live here (incompetent teachers who show up 30 mins late for class and leave after 10 mins to help prepare lunch and say you're gonna come back, but then don't come back and in turn leave you with a huge project and ungrateful little messy kids; people who can't drive because obviously if I'm on a main street and am turning right onto a side street which you are on, that gives you who is waiting oh-so-ever impatiently to cut me off and turn right onto the main street; teachers who say they are busy, when they give you all their work to do and they aren't doing one fucking thing; etc...). I need a vacation and I need it now. Why oh why didn't I call in sick today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home