Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Wonders never cease

Had a sick day today and as my punishment there is nothing but poo on TV. As I've commented before, you can find some amusing things on Japanese TV at times. And if there is nothing on TV like today, you'll actually watch it. The show I watched had Japanese celebrities run away from Carl Lewis for a half an hour. You know, Carl Lewis, one of the fastest men of the world at one time, winner of 10 Olympic medals (9 Gold) 10 World Championships (8 Gold). And as entertainment he chases normal Japanese people at a very slow pace, while the Japanese people run away at full speed, screaming from the fast black man. Jesus. I was mildly entertained after he had caught everyone and they played God Bless America in the background. I can't wait to come home. 9 days, 9 long days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home