Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

For momma


My friend Dayo and me.
Remember we had dinner with him
once in Bellingham? He lives and
works in Nagoya again and just came
out for a visit.
Me and my kids.

Me at Mt. Aso.

Dressed up in a yukata for
a festival in Saga. It was so hot!


Me and Lisa burning up in our yukatas!


This post is for my mom who says I never post pictures of myself on my blog. I'm really not vain. Or at least not that much.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kawaii!!!

    Miss you, lovely!

     
  • At 1:07 AM , Blogger sarah said...

    You're alive!!!!!!!! How are you?

     
  • At 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha! Alive, though barely. had the unfortunate combination of superglue in my eye and no health insurance this weekend. Fun stuff! Seriously, how does one get super glue in their eye??! Leave it to me! Anyways, I would post on my blog but not much to write about. I'll send you an email later. Lookin' good, darlin'!

     
  • At 4:31 AM , Blogger sarah said...

    Thanks you two, way to pump up me ego! I'll be looking even better when next I go home 'cause Club Sarah is back in action as Club Sarah and Lisa! Note to self: make Yukata part of normal waredrobe.

    Are you teaching a little kids' class or something? Super glue emergency, I can't wait for the story. I've been dying to hear about home, so don't forget to send me your phone and addy when you get the chance.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home