Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

When I get older...

losing my hair, many years from now... buy me a puppy and sneak me good ice cream (I can taste the difference) in the home and I won't haunt you after I'm dead for putting me in a home. I hugged the cutest puppies at work today. Why they had puppies at work today is beyond me, but lemme tell you, I did not mind. The first one was a black furry little poof of lovely that looked like a lab mix. The second was mutt all the way and matched the color of the sweater that I was wearing. He was sooo chill and when he got tired of the kids petting him, he hid his head in my boobs. HOW CUTE IS THAT? If only I had no desire to travel I would have put him in my big bag and ran away from them all. Aww, the area that he layed his little head out smells like puppy! Wonder if febreez will get that out? A slightly interesting fact is that even if you don't feed a puppy, dog food he still has puppy breath. He had some rice mush looking stuff, but still stinky puppy breath.

I have to learn a song tonight. Damn, I only know the first two lines. There is a choral concert for school and they are asking all the teachers to sing. Damn it's high. I sang that high in the 3rd grade. Shit I gotta do laundry. Okay, I'm off will try to write more tomorrow, have lots of belated semi-interesting stories and pics. Puppies, puppies, puppies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home