Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane..


Yessirrie-bob,I'm getting me the hell outta this place for a little bit at the very least. The day after tomorrow I'm headed off to Vietnam, land that Americans, French and several other cultures tried to dominate and take over but failed miserably. *Sigh* I can't wait!!!!!!!!! I'm headed off this time not for my health so much as my sanity with my South African friend, Busi and my Scottish friend, Lisa, so we'll see if the sanity comes back intact. Love you everyone! Besos and Abrazos!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 AM , Blogger gus said...

    Hey Sara-sensei, just thought, when you get back you'll be able to say
    "...when I was in nam..." or "when I served..." Thats so cool.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home