Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Beer is beautiful

I was soooo sleepy yesterday, thus that was the reason I slept in until 12:30 today. But in all fairness, I went to bed at 3am so I didn't sleep in but a few hours. I went out with my new bud Armida to go visit Cecilia at the bar because she told me I just had to go down there and meet up with her friend. I feel awkward about her trying to set me up because I've never really been set up before. She proclaims her innocence in just saying that she just wants us to be friends and doesn't expect anything else, but I have a sneaking suspicion that's not true. She has good intentions tho'. She genuinely wants me to meet a good guy. I don't blame her, I do too. The guy is a very nice person. Tall, cute, very polite, makes me laugh but I just want to have people to talk to right now and I think that's all he wants too, so I'm all for that. I left there early with the excuse Armida had to go to bed early because she was going to Beppu today- all true, but I was gonna meet up with a friend of mine at a different bar, so you know.

I went to this other place to meet up with my friend but she wasn't there so I wait for them to get there which they eventually do and I cut out early leaving at 2:30. I had one beer, but damn it all if it wasn't good beer. It was the kind of beer that makes you smack your lips when you're done drinking it. I haven't had one like that in a while. The funny thing is I think it was just normal beer but dunno if it was the company or the fact I'm one day closer to my vacation and resting because it was the weekend that made me really appreciate it.

Hmm... I need to take a shower, I've been in my pjs all day and before Armida sees I'm still like this I'm gonna take a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home