Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Mexican Rock Pizza

Mexican Rock Pizza is damn near the most wonderful pizza in all of Japan. I haven't had really good pizza in Japan in a while. If I did, I'm sure my ass would be as large as a truck (it's only maybe a small car). It is wonderful stuff tho'.

I sit here in my apartment amid the last two slices of Mexican Rock Pizza, refusing to turn on the heater because I'm too lazy and I'm watching crappy Japanese TV. I should really go outside for a walk, but it's cold and again, I'm lazy. I got a movie at the video store but it was placed in the wrong box and I got some crazy French film instead of the Selma Hayak / Matthew Perry film I wanted. I really need to clean my house. It looks like I've been living with vagrants for a week. Minus a smell of dirty and pee I mean. Ah, I'll do that later.

I got to talk to my momma today and a few friends from home. It was nice and strange all at the same time. I hate getting the 'when you coming home?' question. I had a plan, or at least I thought I did before.. What do you do when your whole future goes 'poof' in a phone call? I don't know. My path to self discovery supposidly has something to do with Mexican Rock Pizza. I start doing "liver flushes" (The Liver Flush recipe:Into a blender add.extra virgin olive oil- 2 tablespoons or up to a third of a cup, with fresh lemon juice-about 1-2 thirds cup, garlic 3-5cloves, ginger 1-knob, cayenne pepper half gram & top up with freshly squeezed orange juice.) In order to prepare for my fast in Thailand. I'm going to be one pleasant smelling person here. At least my liver will thank me. Off to finish my pizza.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home