Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Monday, December 05, 2005

And hell freezes over...

Jebus, it's cold today. I was like, nah, couldn't be snow. Ah fack, it's snowing, and it's cold as all hell. I'll tell you what tho', ain't nothing like being greeted in the morning with, 'I love you!' I wouldn't mind waking up so much if someone would greet me like that every morning. I have one class in particular with some special students who really enjoy English. I think maybe they just really love learning. Even if they don't, it doesn't matter; they are adorable and they love me. Let me be the egotisitical teacher for a minute. I think if people mobbed people with hugs they wouldn't mind being mobbed so much.

This weekend I was sooo busy. I made a Christmas-y dinner with a little help of my friends for another friend of mine's birthday. It was a good time and we did some online Karaoke after. Check out www.ksolo.com for a good time with you and the computer in a non-dirty way. You get 7 days free. Sorry to sound like a commercial.

Saturday I got to go to a good friend's wedding. It was really beautiful. I'll post the pics when I get them later. I only have a few now, I'll post more when I get sent some hopefully. It was a really beautiful wedding and I wish them all the best. Sorry the pics are kind of shoddy. I'm buying my camera right before I leave for Thailand. I can't wait for Thailand! It's the only think getting me through right now. I'm gonna go and try to do some more laundry. It's never gonna dry. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home