Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Po' me

Ugh, I'm sick. I'm a tissue-packing-snot-making-old-man-hacking-up-junk-vicks-toting-tea-drinking-all-day-pajama-wearing sick girl. I think I got sick by sitting in doctor's office trying to help a friend out by interpreting, but I forgot to bring a mask in with me to protect me from overly active and very potent children/old people sick germs which were also waiting in the doctor's office for an hour and a half.

What I wouldn't give for some tomato soup and a cheese sandwich. I've been pretty lazy lately not really wanting to get out and do things required to go out. Such as... showering, changing my clothes, brushing my hair, etc...

Do you blame me? This is me waking up after a sick nap, covered in blankets and vick's- momma's cure-all. Cuteness epitomized I'm sure, but I believe I should that kind of cuteness should be left to the home.

Besides my temporary sickness, I have had some good times recently and of course I have pictures to prove it.






Just a little bit ago, my good friend Badsha had a birthday party. Here she is with her and her man Eric. So cute, no? Anyway, here are pictures to prove what a good time was had.









You know it's a good time when you start making faces like this...


Or this...


Or look as cute as this...








Or group photos look like this, when you've tried to pose...









And when you have photos taken of yourself where you think you look good, but you come out looking like this...

Good times, good times...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home