Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Watchu talkin' 'bout Willis?

I'm so damn restless.. I have a plan in my head that was partially enacted today (wow, that sounds so movie-sque) but I still have a long way to go. However, the wheels they have started a turnin', my friend. I took a little time off from thinking and doing stuff like just being normal and stuff while I was sick, but no longer!!!!!!!! I mean I'm still sick... but no more excuses! Sticker chart here I come!!

I don't want to say the plan outloud because then I have to stick to it and I need something else first to ensure that I can do the first part. Does that make any sense? No, it doesn't. Man, antibiotics mess with your head.

I've been quite homesick lately. Maybe it's the fact there is no decent coffee shops around and it's raining. Maybe I've eaten too much dairy lately. Maybe it's because it doesn't seem like anyone from home misses me but my momma, I'm not sure. Thus the plan will make all this other stuff go away- the gunk, the ick, the general malaise that sits like butter in the air. That's it folks, the hamster is no longer a prisioner to the wheel, maybe the hamster just fell really hard, no matter, Hammy's no longer anyone's bitch. Nothin' but nuts baby, nothin' but nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home