Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Men, the lowest life form...

Damn it all if men aren't the scum of the earth. I'm not even talking about my experiences with the a-holes I've come into contact recently. I have no idea whether there is an unusual positioning of the planets or if the water has been tainted recently but Jeebus if all the assholes in the world aren't coming out all at the same time to show their true colors. As if most women didn't have a low enough opinion of men, they have to go give us more reasons to want to be a lesbian.
Grrr, it's so infuriating. Liars should be strapped to large cacti, naked, in the cold. I think of all the men I've met in my life, a little computer geek who is married to a very good friend of mine is the only decent guy left in the world. I've confirmed this with others that know him too. Therefore it must be true, I asked three people. Crap, that's all I have to say crap.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am sorry we suck :(
    I saw you visited my blog and came over to read.

    Japan must be nice, is it crowded where you are? First thing I would do over there is go to a Joe Hisaishi concert. Again I am sorry about men and I hope you cheer up soon.
    Bye

     
  • At 7:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, it's true- he's a lovely little computer geek. Maybe we can all share him?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home