Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Why I love Japan...

Despite my current foul mood and the pity party I've been throwing for myself as of late, I want to say I still love Japan, even though at times I feel like I'll go crazy because of it. Japan's onsens are faaaabulous. If you want to turn that frown upside-down, an onsen is just the thing. I'll miss them desperately when I leave. For those who wonder when I might leave... I still have no answer, but I'll hopefully have one in January or so.
Oooo, there is nothing better after you've been worn out and beaten by your day. I highly recommend public nudity in this fashion for those of you who are timid or may not have had the chance of getting nekkid in public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home