Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

FOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!

Oh sweet heavens above, I can eat! I'm done with shoving things up my bum and taking suppliments and drinks instead of food. Not that it wasn't worth it, I feel good and healthy and better about myself, but I'm happy to be back in the eating world. Especially because this resort has one of the most delicious raw food and vegitarian / organic food round these parts. (Franny, you'd love this place, sooo much vegan food and good too!)

Ironically my stomach has been evil and doesn't want to let me eat... However I'm trying to employ a mind over stomach technique to get a little food down. I have one last yoga class *sigh* and I'm quite sad about that, but ce la vie, I'll try and keep it up back home. I leave Koh Samui and go to Bangkok for 2 more days tomorrow morning and then off to good ole Japan. *sigh* I have mixed feelings about leaving but for mine and my wallet's sake I should get the hell out of here ASAP. I'll probably not write until I get back to Japan. Hope you all had a good New Years.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 AM , Blogger Claytonian said...

    I've been fasting too, mostly out of lazyness about going to the store, but also out of lack of enthusiasm for the same old Japanese foods.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home