Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Beach life

Here is my daily schedule, don't remember the times but more or less this is what I do:

06:30 (oye) get up, curse, look at my horrible haircut in the mirror and wet it, go lay down, get up, brush teeth, go lay down.

07:00 get my first detox drink of the day, chug quickly, drink some more water.

07:30 meditation on the beach, except today because the guy who leads it changed and he's awful.
-8:30

08:30 chug suppliments and more water.

08:45- yoga
10:10

10:00 detox drink, grab my bucket for my first colema (enema) of the day. (2x!)

after I'm done I go to the beach and lie for as long as I can stand it. Then I go swimming.

I have more suppliments, 5 times a day! detox drinks 4 or 5 times I don't remember.

I do yoga in the evening and I go swimming sun bathing throughout the day, I actually have no idea where my whole day goes, it slows by 7:30 or so and I'm one tired monkey by 9pm. Lame right? But I've never felt more healthy and just better. My yoga instructor is the best I've ever had and I'm relearning some of the postures to better help myself. I'm surprising myself with how bendy I'm getting! woo-hoo! Hopefully I can keep this up. I must go, it's time for my soup. Miss you all and damnit someone write some comments, I'm getting sick and tired of writing to the void.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home