Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Bagels.. the devil incarnate???

Ever since watching "Supersize me" I am very aware that bagels among other fast food are very bad for me, but oooh goodness are they ever good tasting. Aren't they like 5 times the bread serving your supposed to have in a day? Oye, I don't even want to think about it. I'm slightly stressed because I have to give a workshop tomorrow about re-contracting for teachers in the program I'm in. I'm really just tired of having responsibilities that have to deal with planning workshops and giving speeches and crap. The helping people part I don't mind.. After this conference I should be home free. MMMMMM cheese bagels... Costco would be on devil list too, if there weren't so many useful and wonderful things there. Just for the laundry aisle alone... I love the smell of laundry.

Sorry I have no point to this post, just felt I should write. I had a really wonderful day yesterday. I woke up in such a good mood. I got dressed in cute Thailand clothes and wento teach a kids' English conversation class with a 7 and 4 year old, man are they cute. I especially love the little one as he's just a cute little angel (okay, going to far, but very cute none the less) and his brother who's just an English phenom and cute too. He tries really hard to impress me and even lets his brother win on purpose sometimes! How cute is that? I'll take pics of them this week.

Ugh, I feel ragged, but I felt so good yesterday. It wasn't too cold and it was so clear out. I love driving on days like that. I went swimming for an hour, I had a good day in general. Then there are days like today, not particularly bad, but busy and I feel like poo that's been sandwiched in the tread of a shoe. Eh, I even went shopping to try and cure my ill demeanor but that didn't really help. I'll try to get to bed earlier tonight. Still having bouts of insomnia. If anyone has some suggestions (besides drinking) to cure insomnia I'd love to hear them. Good night.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM , Blogger Claytonian said...

    hey you're job's not over yet! How about organizing some more partays?

     
  • At 6:01 AM , Blogger sarah said...

    I'm done!! If my leaps of joy were not proof enough of how done I was, I don't know what else to do.

     
  • At 6:01 AM , Blogger sarah said...

    I'm thinking about organizing a party in March.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home