Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Crystal ball?

On a tip from a friend I am now watching a movie that will epitomize my future as an adult. No, I don't feel that I've reached full adulthood yet. Must love dogs, or in Japanese, Ideal Lovers/Sweethearts.com will be my sad but comical love life, minus the adorable John Cusack and sap happy ending, plus the hanging out wiht gay guys and drinking wine. *sigh* Moments of self pity, I'm allowed that much right? I'm actually in a wonderful frame of mine, and to get here I must wallow first to get to the good stuff.

I got a package from home today and my momma's the sweetest person on earth I tell ya. She loves me and at times when you feel unwanted I guess that it's easier than I'd like to think to forget about the people who really love you no matter how big of an idiot you are. That's love that's enduring and everlasting. I'm also pretty happy cause I feel like I'm starting to get my butt in gear and actually do what I've been meaning to do. My momma also reminded me of that, but I swear the woman is always in my head because I've had bouts of insomnia that revolved around the same things she wrote to in a card in the package.

I know I'm making no sense right now, but it's in these non-sensical times when true genius is born. Ha ha ha, even I think that's funny. Must have been the two month old baklava. Delish! I'm going to bed now and no, I haven't even been drinking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home