Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Sunday, January 08, 2006


I got bored while I was in Bangkok so I went on a tour of the ancient city of Ayutthaya, a former capital of Thailand when it was the country of Siam. I couldn't understand the tour guide's explaination of this other than to say that there was many styles of architecture that where in Siam because the "Thai people" were not totally united and came from different parts of the region. I believe he said this was of Cambodian style architecture.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home