Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Chahan takes forever...

I'm gonna attempt to write more seeing that I've been fairly busy (or lazy) and haven't had the time to e-mail my peeps. I'm at home right now waiting for my rice cooker to cook my damn rice so I can make some chahan- fried rice. Mmm, mmm good. I have a class in an hour and have to somehow get energy back to teach two classes of 30 children who are hopped up on rice and teach them shapes and sizes. Oh, the perils of my day. Today has been a fairly laid back day, but I'm pooped cause I've been going to bed too late. I know mom, don't do that, and I'll try not to k? Love you all, or most of you anyways and miss ya bunches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home