Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Went to see Everclear concert in a nearby town of Sasebo. Strangely, there was no Greg and no Craig Mantoya, WTF? Anyways, had a good time with Nick and Sarah A. AND I got to meet AND hug AND dance onstage with the band minus the drummer. HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!! So happy!!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 2:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello!
    I find this blog very interesting and I will come back often.
    In the meantime I can recommend how to make wedding decoration
    This is a directory of all You need to find out about how to make wedding decoration.
    So please, don´t miss this opportunity to find out all You need to know in one place.
    how to make wedding decoration

     
  • At 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for taking the time to put this site up. I've bookmarked it and will be back to spend some more time here.

    Check out my macys thanksgiving day parade related site at http://holiday-stories-and-poetry.com.

    John

     
  • At 6:09 AM , Blogger Clayton said...

    hello, I'm not a spammer, but you should visit blogger.com to see how to deal with them. btw, wtf? Everclear in Sasebo?

     
  • At 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    blog/site to my favorites. I also have a blog/site you're invited to visit

     
  • At 6:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great site folks, been looking for this kind of information. I have a related wedding hair
    site also. You may want to take a look some time. wedding hair
    I'll definitely be back.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home