Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Went to see Everclear concert in a nearby town of Sasebo. Strangely, there was no Greg and no Craig Mantoya, WTF? Anyways, had a good time with Nick and Sarah A. AND I got to meet AND hug AND dance onstage with the band minus the drummer. HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!! So happy!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 2:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello!
    I find this blog very interesting and I will come back often.
    In the meantime I can recommend how to make wedding decoration
    This is a directory of all You need to find out about how to make wedding decoration.
    So please, don´t miss this opportunity to find out all You need to know in one place.
    how to make wedding decoration

     
  • At 6:09 AM , Blogger Claytonian said...

    hello, I'm not a spammer, but you should visit blogger.com to see how to deal with them. btw, wtf? Everclear in Sasebo?

     
  • At 12:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    blog/site to my favorites. I also have a blog/site you're invited to visit

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home