Starting over with everything..

I lived and worked in Japan for a long time and have come back in a time of economic and ever present family drama to try and gain a foothold in my so-called home country. Armed with nothing but dog fur, a crappy car, a laptop that hates me, I try to see how far I can get.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

What's up my people?

I know I have not been in contact for a while, but I swear I have been pretty busy. Still, no excuse. I will try harder. The Japanese school year is winding down and I'm doing preparations for the new year and new students. I'm hoping for a renewed sense of purpose and hopefully talking sense into a few teachers I work with by asking them to try NEW ideas so the kids are more motivated and interested. FAT CHANCE! But I'm hopeful anyways. What's new with me? We'll besides work, I have just had a visit from Kammi and we had a blast, but it was very tiring as we were on the go the whole time. We went to Kyoto and Hiroshima, so there are some pics from that. Sorry I still have to take pictures the ghetto way, with my web cam, I have other things I need besides a camera. I'm anti-digital! Why, I don't know, but I am. Besides I need a new mattress first, I can't sleep well on the one I have. Anyways, I love you guys, I miss you and for those that haven't e-mailed me in a while, well you should when you have time. Adios amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home